What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Everything you need to value your coins yourself
- Gives you an accurate idea of how much a dealer will pay you for it
- Helps you identify all of Australia’s most valuable coins & notes
- Includes Layman’s Guide To Australian Note Values
- Helps you value your coin collection accurately
- Gives you pointers on how and where to sell it
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Layman’s Guide To Australian Coin Values scores 74.33/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.coinvaluesonline.com.au/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is AUD19.5.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: coinvaluesonline.com.au you’ll also be taken through to coinvaluesonline.com.au, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)